Sunday, April 13, 2008

Award

"Today, I present her with this small token of my appreciation for her being not only my daughter but my best friend, for humoring me even when she knows I have slipped off the edge, for continuing to pat me on the back and wipe away my tears and still respecting me like I birthed her."





-my mom *blushes* isn't she amazing?? I have no idea how to respond to this right this second except for awwwwwwwwww and i love you too crazy lady. Didn't I sing this song to you one year???



3 comments:

Phyl said...

yes darlin...you did sing that song to me once. and...yes your mom IS amazing....rotflmao~ woot! woot!

Mike Golch said...

thank for your kind remark about me on Phyl's site.{{{{here's a Big Bear Hug for you!}}}}}

Jay said...

tag your it

http://meandmyworld211.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-your-it-i-got-this-from-scrappy.html