Monday, April 14, 2008

Mike

So as we all know by now, my mother is a major networker. The other day she is hopping through some blogs & notices that Mike has linked to me. Yay! Woohoo! Go me- someone other than my mother and close friend, enjoys what i put on here :) Then double whammie- next to my link it says "it's a good site trust me". One wow! an endorsement. He honestly reads this stuff and further more he likes it. Two ((also known as the moment of doubt)) was he saying this just because I put a content advisor on my blog? So i'm gonna go with one, okay maybe a bit of both and a desperate feeling to confess a bit.

See to my knowledge, my blog has never been reported. I've also never claimed to be child friendly although i do try hard not to demean the message I'm trying to share by using ignorant language. Basically, I put the blocker on. I talk about things here that come from my real life. Sometimes I use to much honesty in the process and hey I'm really not trying to offend anyone here. I'm just trying to work through the things that affect me and maybe share a new perspective with the world as they come to me.

At first the joy of the link was unimaginable, then in slinks fear. Maybe someone will find out i'm not the enlightened sweet thing i pretend to be here... then i realize, I don't need to explain this blog to you all nor am i being anything but me. You can be brave enough to read it after the content advisory or not and miss out on the little tidbits I try to share. So i'm back to being completely exstatic that some stranger decided to give me some linky love.

Mike- Thanks sincerely from my heart. Without this moment I may have never realized why I love this blog so much. I only wish I could give you more than a link and my occasional (not to mention random) blog visits in return...

All that being said- please visit Mike's Blog. Hugs and Love to all in blog land-

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

what a nice thing to about me.