Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Awarded! Blogging with Purpose

Gotta love my mom! She is so sweet and has awarded this blog :)

my first award ever:


Blogging With Purpose Award Rules:

1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to the above linked site.

My nominees: NONE- post a response to this post with your link so that I can check it out. I don't blog surf like most people. I'm dedicated only to mom's and this one lol so help me out by letting me check out your blog! Even if you're not selected- it's a free shameless plug to your blog ;)



Mom's Blog

2 comments:

Phyl said...

ummmm....i think your mom is sweet, but their is the slightest chance that i may be biased...

u deserve the award, silly girl!

Jay said...

This comment for your guilt free blog... but thier was place to comment on that blog :)


I so understand were your coming from . sometime thier just enough time in the day to blog ... I click on the blogger button you had up and thier was quote on the page i though was cute

Have you seen the tag line on my blog? “Neglecting my real life, one blog at a time.” I might need a 12-step program to get over the blog guilt.

I thought that wastoo funny lol

Shannon, PHAT Mommy on 01/03/2008

I could not finger out how post to your blog ?